Monday, February 8, 2010

Just for fun!

I have created this blog Just For Fun. Those of you who know me know that I don't have a lot of talents or hobbies and the few that I do have I rarely have time to do them. But one thing that I've started enjoying is making themed cakes for my kids birthdays or family birthdays. Although I haven't gone to school for this (as mush I would love to) and I haven't done this as a career or anything, it is becoming something I enjoy and wanted to share with others. I am hoping that as events come along and as I do more cakes that I can get any tips or ideas that any of you might have. And if I'm lucky maybe I can do a fun cake for any of you! Most the cakes I have made I have had my Sister'n Law Paulette give me a few pointers or she has lent me the right pans or tools. She has her own cake blog as well that I will try to post a link to on this blog as well. She is very talented and much more skilled than I am, and motivates me to always do better. So without further adue... Let's Make Some Cakes!!!

1 comment:

  1. You cakes are fabulous! I think this is an awesome idea for a blog. I always need cake ideas!!

    ReplyDelete